Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthday~ To Me!

I've got some great friends here in Gwangju! More than 20 of them came to my birthday BBQ Saturday evening on Kenny's roof. Everyone brought their own meat as well as a dish to pass- I even got some cute presents!

The weather was great- warm and sunny, perfect for summertime dresses! Here are some of the girls. It's hard to tell, but the theme was hats.



Here's Kenny and I!



And after we got the grill heated up, I snapped this picture of the guys. I didn't choose the "prom-style" pose though!



We had a lot of food and it went quickly! Everyone still loves my cheese ball (I think I've taken it to 4 different potlucks), and it was one of the first things to go. We also had pico de galo, guacamole, potato salad, spinach salad, strawberries, and orange jello. Ann was really sweet and made me an extra large jello shot with half a bottle of Smirnoff in the shape of a baby. It was pretty funny!



It was a great party and I was so happy everyone came! Thanks to all my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment