Monday, March 8, 2010

Spring Fashion

This weekend the girls and I are going to Seoul again. One of the hardest parts of moving abroad is packing- there's always so much you want to take, but it's just not possible. We've got a general outline already of where we want to go. The list includes places like Itaewon for Emily's broken Mac, Dongdaemun, and our priority, Myeongdong. Myeongdong's got everything, last time I went to the Forever 21.

This time, we'll be also checking out the recently opened H&M, the first in Korea. I loved this store when traveling abroad in Europe, I'm excited to see how it compares here. According to the articles I've read, it is 2,600 sq meters, spread out over an "astounding" 4 floors! I've got a feeling I'll be spending some money this weekend...

We also figure that when we start dressing alike WITHOUT planning it, it's time for some new clothes.




Another store recently opened in Gwangju over the weekend, WhoAU. It is a South Korean clothing store that is modeled after "California" fashion. Think American Eagle, Hollister, and Abercrombie. They did have some cute clothes, and it's always nice to have options when shopping. I think that will replace UniQlo as my favorite women's clothing store in Gwangju.

No comments:

Post a Comment